Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81 27-Sep-2008 m4a vbr @384 kbps
Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
SpasV you are welcomed to ms but not Tiesto this is not a trance site lets keep it that way.
To Progressive House Lovers with Love,
Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81 27-Sep-2008 m4a vbr @384 kbps
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQUWXH03Comment
-
Re: Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
I am late to the Tiesto bashing party damn it. Let's flame out this thread so we can have another thread discussion about tolerance of different styles of dance music in the P and R section, Mmmkay.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
^^
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
There you go know yourself out.
www.tiesto.com
www.insearchofsunrise.net
www.tiesto2005.sk
www.tiesto.hu
tiesto.startkabel.nl
www.tiestoworld.nl
www.tiestofanclub.com
home.wanadoo.nl/mlasschuyt
membres.lycos.fr/djtiestofr
tiesto.hp.infoseek.co.jp
www.tiesto.se
www.tiesto.gr
www.tiesto.wroclaw.pl
tiesto.awardspace.com
http://www.ump3.de/?page_id=453
Comment
-
Re: Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
at this thread!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
Just meant in this instance pretty familar with the MS antichrist and how love he gets around these parts. All the sites would fuses glowsticks to my hands in my sleep.There you go know yourself out.
www.tiesto.com
www.insearchofsunrise.net
www.tiesto2005.sk
www.tiesto.hu
tiesto.startkabel.nl
www.tiestoworld.nl
www.tiestofanclub.com
home.wanadoo.nl/mlasschuyt
membres.lycos.fr/djtiestofr
tiesto.hp.infoseek.co.jp
www.tiesto.se
www.tiesto.gr
www.tiesto.wroclaw.pl
tiesto.awardspace.com
http://www.ump3.de/?page_id=453
http://alldj.org/index.php?name=News&new_topic=94Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Tiesto - Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81
Maybe, I don’t understand something.
But between Club Life 78 on Global Domination - XM81 and Club Life 78 on Proton Radio pointed to by this quote there are three considerable differences:- Tiesto’s show on XM Radio, broadcasting over North America, is accompanied by his comments in English while the show on Proton Radio – in Dutch.
- Proton Radio is FM radio and his sound spectrum is limited to 16 kHz. That’s why the sound is deafening – to hide the missing part of the spectrum. The XM Radio uses a communication channel which preserve the sound spectrum.
- Personally, I process the sound signal to recover its natural sound spectrum which makes the sound unique.
And that is why "To Progressive House Lover with Love". This sound is not mine but I have done something to make my source sound better.Last edited by SpasV; October 3, 2008, 12:39:20 AM.Comment
- Tiesto’s show on XM Radio, broadcasting over North America, is accompanied by his comments in English while the show on Proton Radio – in Dutch.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment