So.....how you doin?
[ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
Collapse
X
-
[ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
Let's post our drunken ramblings in here....should make for some interesting reads, lol
So.....how you doin?
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Tags: None -
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
mush better than you are after the number of my drinks
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
lol
Well I'd try to keep up with you, but you have a GINORMOUS head start!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
I am listening to an incrdible indian songish remix since 5 this evening, cant believe I am so hooked to it.......its been on repeat since thnwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
Oh? Who's it by?
I am listening to Sasha - Live at The MoSsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
this remix, you wouldnt know, heck I dont know the dude who remixed it, but fuckin ell its a great/emotional song,www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
Sweet
LMAO For a split second I was like who the f* is Fez Up? Don't do that to me! lolsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
i wanna change my nick, any suggestions ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
phirst off,,, the dang dong dinglers cannot even come close to the unstable richochet brain tremors that have so much stock in the ramble goffenburg michelson storm chasers. and second you will firmly have me designated as none other than the which wayward walker that you have pretended to pretend. furthermore and utmostly unforward yet upwards and onwards are things like the keg of beer that i dont have but the bottle of dark drink i am sipping, and nobody, I MEAN NOBODY can bring forthward contrasting evidence that anything else is utterly as disinfecting.Comment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
nigga englishwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
So I met this girl who worked at Starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"Comment
-
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
^^^ same way anyone cansigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: [ms] Drunken Ramblings Thread
Ok, I jusat got in, it's 2am and any typos I make will have to be forgiven as there's no way I am bactracking to correct this shit.
I went out tonight to celebrated a good friend of mines birthday. after spending 2 hours in a casino watching my retard friends makinf a fool of themselves looose too much money on blackjack we moved onto a bar trhat played far too much music reggae music. I left half an hour ago, thats hwere I am am right now, sat here looking at this screen that shines in my eyes like the first sun that ever set it's eyes on this earth, obviously I have no idea what that was like, I do know know that I can't make shit out though, and this message has taken far too long to write
Seee you tomoorowComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment