If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
beanzz...i have the samsung 52 incher 7 series...jawdropping unit. Another thing about refresh rates...when playing the ps3...a brief note pops up in the left hand corner telling you the resolution and refresh rate...its always at 60 hz for the ps3...there must be a way to change it.
Ive got the 7 series 52 incher too... The pop up you are talking about is the information for the incoming signal not what is displayed. Unless you turn off AMP (Auto Motion Plus) its set automatically at 120Hz.
The PS3 & Blu-ray on the 750 whoops azz!!!
Beanzz with the 8 series out now you should be able to get a great deal on the 6 or 7 series.
They've got the 9 series out, as well. There's now a 630, 650, 750, 850, 860 and 950. Phew. The LN46A650 had been going for $1650 in stores for several weeks and recently has gone down to $1500 so I'm sure to go for it soon. It just seems like every week I wait, it goes down another $50 and I'm in no hurry but the temptation is so strong and I am so weak.
yeah cant wait to play metal gear i just got my PS3 of 40gb a friend of mine has a pawnshop so he is selling me that ps3 hehe, for around 300USD and i can pay it in several months so its a good deal hehehe...
anyway im buying metal gear this week or some other game
Anyone opened the ps3 joypad yet? one of my pads R1 button is not working, i think im gonna give it a try and open this thing up see if i can fix it..any suggestions would be cool.
Why do people tend to press the button so hard /? they got a finger up their pooper?
I haven't opened one yet but I've read many articles on how people mod them. There are detailed instructions, along with photos, on how to dissect the controller and modify them. The reason that some people press buttons hard might be because they're pressure sensitive? Some games use the pressure sensitivity to determine what you want the controls to do.
I haven't opened one yet but I've read many articles on how people mod them. There are detailed instructions, along with photos, on how to dissect the controller and modify them. The reason that some people press buttons hard might be because they're pressure sensitive? Some games use the pressure sensitivity to determine what you want the controls to do.
They are playing mostly PES 2009 and the R1 button is the dash, they think they will run faster by pressing it harder!!
If you got some links for modding the controllers that d be useful. I tried openning one of them last nite and i noticed how easier it is to de-assemble and assemble than the Ps2 ones. i just put the button in its place and it works fine, well for now i guess
I don't have any links. Just look them up through google. Trust me. There are TONS. I happened along them while reading up on other stuff. I've seen new shells, LEDs, colored buttons with different textures, etc. Interesting stuff but I've got better things to do than change the way my controller looks.
Fallout 3 was released on the Games for Windows label (Microsoft aka Xbox 360 controller) so I seriously doubt it. I tried the PS3 controller with a few other PC Games but got none of them to really work with it.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment