So I went and plugged the Ultrasones into my ipod and put on Guy J's new album. Listening to it really brought out the low end of the sound WAY better than my Sony V-700's EVER did. And the highs were crisp and clean, and these cans are very comfortable with the earpieces easily moveable around your head to be able to work with all kinds of different head types.
So I changed to the 770's and immediately had to turn up the ipod as the sound wasn't as loud. Well the bass was very nice but it was missing in the mid and high range. Not as crisp and clean as the 450's. Well after a few minutes of switching back and forth with the 770's and the 450's, I finally decided that the sound was fuller and more defined in the 450's, so I bought them, and being $100 cheaper...you really do get more for your money.
http://www.ultrasone.com/index_en.php?level=1&CatID=13.36&inhalt_id=45&shop _level=2&shop_CatID=1&shop_inhalt_id=0&do=showDeta ils&artikel_typ=allgemein&artikel_id=10
Very Highly reccommended. You don't need $200-300 headphones to get really REALLY good sound in a headphone.



Comment