Thanks for all of these Dredd, I just downloaded the Aahz tapes. Very good indeed.
Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Collapse
X
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
When I get to them I will. I am doing the Brassy's tapes right now. When I get to a point that I can stop I'll do them.
Your welcome.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
holy cow. thank you, thank you, thank you. i'm new to ms and feel like i've struck gold. andy huges was always one of my favorites. i have so many great memories of his tapes pumping out of my friend's jeep as we drove all over the south to go to parties. now if i could only track down huda hudia's electro funk series.
Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Your welcome! I'm actually listening to his WMC09 promo right now. I'll ask him if I can post it. So stay tuned.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
May I humbly ask you to please post the Simon's and Firestone tapes whenever you have a chance? Thanks for all of the time that you have already spent posting all of his previous tapes!!! I, too, feel like I have hit the mother-load on mercuryserver - unfortunately, I have nothing to offer in return but my gratitude...Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
I promise I will get to them
Added Numix (2009 WMC Promo) to the first post.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
I hope that I'm not being intrusive by posting these FunkyDredd, but here are a few of the mixes that were on Andy's now defunct website:
AGH Tape Part 1 of 2 04-02-98
AGH Tape Part 2 of 2 04-02-98
Wildlife Part 1 of 2 July '98
Wildlife Part 2 of 2 July '98
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39VXAYT1
Massive Beats 2, 1 of 2 Aug. '99
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLUHC2N6
Massive Beats 2, 2 of 2 Aug. '99
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2R85NUE
Animated Rhythm 1 of 2 Aug '99
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YB3C9FFZ
Animated Rhythm 2 of 2 Aug '99
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6W56ZEQX
Won't Let This Feeling Go Feb. '00
Audiophile March '00
Velvet March '00
Moments in Space June '00
Metropolis June '00
Voices Date 11-24-00
Over the Edge Nov. '00
Visions Feb. '01
Tears of Joy July '01
You and Me 03-27-02
Contagious 05-13-02
Born to Synthesize 10-15-02
Untitled Demo 03-07-03
Release Yourself 05-16-03
Chocolate 09-28-03
No Way Out 07-27-05
Last edited by stella; April 27, 2009, 02:50:00 PM.Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Not at all! I have the whole thing, I can't believe I never posted it. I'll get that sorted soon, but I'll add your to the first post. Thank you stella!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Go ahead. I'll just edit the first post with the links.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment