If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
sorry if you thought that I would be posting all of Luke Fair's club mixes of '08 on here, but its actually quite the opposite, I am asking what mixes people do have?
Normally quite a few Luke Fair club mixes get put out every year but this year hardly any has been floating about, its mainly been radio mixes that have been put up on Luke's on website. The only club mix I have is...
sorry if you thought that I would be posting all of Luke Fair's club mixes of '08 on here, but its actually quite the opposite, I am asking what mixes people do have?
Normally quite a few Luke Fair club mixes get put out every year but this year hardly any has been floating about, its mainly been radio mixes that have been put up on Luke's on website. The only club mix I have is...
Hi Guys!
Hope you enjoy this set from our latest happening together with Mr. Fair
Next Month we'll treat you with some new school flavours with Manuel Tur
http://www.thetribe.info/oh/Dana_Bergquist,_Andreas_Hansson_&_Luke_Fair@Oh,_Esque_Stockholm_2008-04-19.mp3
Good Fortune,
Dana
I was actually in the process of replying to my initial post since I then realised that I had actually had the two mixes mentioned in Zen Master's post, and that the Columbia mix is actually from Dec '07, but my laptop crashed and I am actually only just coming back to the site.
The set he played @ Oh, Esque, Stockholm - Sweden 19.04.2008, is probably one of his worst I have heard from Luke in years, maybe because its directly after Dana's set which was blinding
Tryst
Last edited by Tryst; October 8, 2008, 05:19:58 AM.
Reason: update to post
The music sounds better with you. Love might bring us both together
Gotta say imo that 2008 compared to his other stuff has not been good. I hit up Gatz's archive and listened to evrything I had and his older stuff is soooo good and such a unique sound.
Gotta say imo that 2008 compared to his other stuff has not been good. I hit up Gatz's archive and listened to evrything I had and his older stuff is soooo good and such a unique sound.
Agree with you club mix wise, but his radio mixes are still excellent, if not better imo.
The three radio mixes currently available on his website to download are top notch.
The music sounds better with you. Love might bring us both together
Luke has put out some great mixes over the past 6 months that I have picked up through his website and on this board...
I feel that he continues to walk on his own path in terms of track selection as well as bringing a distinct and rare vibe to both his live sets and mixes...
I have really enjoyed the way he continues to progress and has kept to his own individual style...
Hi Guys!
Hope you enjoy this set from our latest happening together with Mr. Fair
Next Month we'll treat you with some new school flavours with Manuel Tur
http://www.thetribe.info/oh/Dana_Bergquist,_Andreas_Hansson_&_Luke_Fair@Oh,_Esque_Stockholm_2008-04-19.mp3
Good Fortune,
Dana
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment