Instead of writing down every track that is played, this thing is supposed to make a tracklist of songs that you have played...
Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
i just saw a video from Future Music Mag where Benny Benassi and his bro use this Serato plugin that apparently will stretch songs without screwing with the sound...which is amazing for producers.
Just wanted to say that. I gotta find out if you can get that by itself.Comment
-
Re: Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
i just saw a video from Future Music Mag where Benny Benassi and his bro use this Serato plugin that apparently will stretch songs without screwing with the sound...which is amazing for producers.
Just wanted to say that. I gotta find out if you can get that by itself.
I'd like to see that video.Comment
-
Re: Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
i can help you with that.Comment
-
Re: Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
anyone else want a copy?Comment
-
-
Re: Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
If I understand what you're trying to accomplish. You dont need a separate program.
After your set click the review tab above the track browser. This will list every track played since serato was opened and they will be numbered.
Then select all the tracks within this window (CMD A or CNTRL A).
Next drag this list to the little + button next to the album art tab in the lower left. This will create a new crate and insert these tracks into the new crate.
When reviewing the tracks played make sure to sort by the # assosiated with the track in the far left column. They may be out of order...
If you dont save the playlist before closing Serato the history will be lost. You must save before you shut down.
I hope this helps... Let me know if you have any questions.
yes please
EDIT: Guess I should have followed the link before replying
Sounds nice.MixList can export your playlist as either a CSV or XML file for quick and easy sharing between applications.
I also noticed.
If you load a track which you decide not to play, use "undo" (CMD or CNTRL Z) instead of "ejecting". This will remove the track from the review history and revert its color back to white.An intelligent algorithm lists only the tracks that you've played and not those which you have only previewed.
Comment
-
Re: Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
These are for evaluation purposes only. Being on the net already on Google video, you can see them there. But these are in High Quality. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have. You can learn a TON from these.Comment
-
Re: Playlist/Tracklist tool (Serato)
Cool. I'll have to give that a try. ThanksIf I understand what you're trying to accomplish. You dont need a separate program.
After your set click the review tab above the track browser. This will list every track played since serato was opened and they will be numbered.
Then select all the tracks within this window (CMD A or CNTRL A).
Next drag this list to the little + button next to the album art tab in the lower left. This will create a new crate and insert these tracks into the new crate.
When reviewing the tracks played make sure to sort by the # assosiated with the track in the far left column. They may be out of order...
If you dont save the playlist before closing Serato the history will be lost. You must save before you shut down.
I hope this helps... Let me know if you have any questions.
yes please
EDIT: Guess I should have followed the link before replying
Sounds nice.
I also noticed.
If you load a track which you decide not to play, use "undo" (CMD or CNTRL Z) instead of "ejecting". This will remove the track from the review history and revert its color back to white.

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment