If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Does donating to MS help prevent a user's account from getting deactivated if participation rates decline?
My new job has me working worse than a dog so can't spend too much time on here.
I don?t know, In my case some times I have time most in weekends but during the week I realy ?can?t spend much time , I see the mail, and a few to the forum
All donations are voluntary so they do not give you access to the downloads and btw we do not deactivate accounts anymore. You simply need to have a certain amount of postings to get download access and you need to stay active to keep it...access to the sets we offer is based on your participation level and that's the only thing which is mandated here. It should not be too hard to make a few postings per month. It's not that we ask you guys to post 100 times per day like MJ or Peloquin do.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment