so...who still tunes in or downloads his stuff?
Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
Collapse
X
-
Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
well, it seems like some people are no longer down with the digweed kiss mixes. me personally, i love his work as much now as i ever have. he always has choice tunes (although they may be on the chill side, thats the point on the kiss mixes) and no one will ever top his mixing. basically, they are just a pleasure to listen to; i always have the newest ones burned for listening to while studying.
so...who still tunes in or downloads his stuff?Tags: None -
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
I download his mixes every week but sometimes wait a week or so before listening. I agree that the guest mixes have been pretty top-notch lately. I'll always give them a listen first.Gooch...Comment
-
-
I stopped listening to digweed's hour about 2 years ago,around the time of MMII.Firstly because i didnt have much time,and secondly because i just didnt think he was playing decent music to be honest.
I record both hours every week on minidisc,flick through digweeds hour and get the tracklist,post it on the web,delete digweeds hour(if the tracklist looks poor)and then will listen to the guest if its someone that interests me.Occasionally I will listen to digweeds hour(such as last saturday-which i liked)but its very rare these days.
When the show started I was addicted to it,but now if i forget to wake up to tape it i'm not too fussedComment
-
-
i'll listen if he has a guest that tickles my fancy... but i have way too much music coming in to keep up with. i just get other sets that are so much more intriguing than someone just showcasing new tunes.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
I like to hear what is new and upcoming. Diggers seems to have a good taste for that ... plus it is fucking John Digweed. aherm-icky.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
at least once a week...
it's one of the best ways to get to know the new tracks.
and it's listening pleasure.. his mixing is exquisite :Phttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment