If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Saw a story, I think on CNN, over the weekend that basically concluded that Obama and McCain have both run roughly the same number of negative ads. Not sure if that was in terms of raw numbers or percentages vs. positive ads, but there ya go. That doesn't necessarily surprise me, especially if it's comparing raw numbers, i.e., minutes of airtime.
Here's the thing, though -- McCain's campaign feels much more negative -- in fact, I don't think it's close. It's one thing to say, "So and so voted against this, or for that" but I think the McCain ads as a group have been much more personal. It almost seems like there ought to be three categories of ads this year:
I'm from new york, so we haven't exactly been flooded with obama ads, but i'd be willing to wager that obama's ads don't have that same sinister feeling as mccain's. once this election is over, i think it's gonna be a respected that obama won by taking the high road...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment