oh, im not. but this is too good
@ dallas
Collapse
X
-
Re: @ dallas
oh, im not. but this is too goodyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Comment
-
Re: @ dallas
we're beating the rams. tampa and giants are going to be tough thoughComment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: @ dallas
no way would I say told you so, but I had a feeling this would happen.. wish I had the extra loot to go with my hunches and make some bets, lol
another almost sure thing.. college football on thursday nights.. home team under dogs typically win or cover
look at this past thursday
tcu beat byu.. nc state 11 point dogs, covered
Comment
-
Re: @ dallas
yeah were fucked even worse than a goatse right nowno way would I say told you so, but I had a feeling this would happen.. wish I had the extra loot to go with my hunches and make some bets, lol
another almost sure thing.. college football on thursday nights.. home team under dogs typically win or cover
look at this past thursday
tcu beat byu.. nc state 11 point dogs, covered
Comment
-
Re: @ dallas
so, how long till owens is on his front lawn doing sit ups again>??
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuknFnmmWxY[/YOUTUBE]your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment