wow where do they get their info?
Ohio for Palin!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ohio for Palin!
Actually it was posted a day or two ago, although it is certainly priceless. It makes me want to take a roadtrip just so I can see some of these people IRL.
Oh, and I believe they are getting their info from Fox & Friends! (serious) -
Re: Ohio for Palin!
the black will take over...
LMAO...
Ignorance & stupidity are amazing. Which is why if you think about it, it can be really easy to profit off of.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Ohio for Palin!
there's an appalling lack of condemnation from authority in this general election. we're supposed to expose and denounce racism...where is it? where is the outrage?
do we somehow have the hubris to think that fascism can't come back? that we are somehow smarter now than we were in the 1930s? dangerous road we're on.Comment
-
Re: Ohio for Palin!
maybe we could get one of those suicide bomber christians to kill them all?
(like in the other thread!)pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: Ohio for Palin!
I really think it's funny how this is on Al-Jezzera (sp?), I mean it's not like these people don't already think that we're fucked up.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment