Its probably been posted before but I'm about to delete it from my computer to make some room on my hard drive (I'm buying an external one after my holiday. DL junkie) If you haven't got it enjoy
Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Collapse
X
-
Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Its probably been posted before but I'm about to delete it from my computer to make some room on my hard drive (I'm buying an external one after my holiday. DL junkie) If you haven't got it enjoy
Last edited by chunky; October 21, 2008, 09:25:41 AM.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Tags: None -
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Thanks for sharing your set before you let it go. I can relate to the harddrive space issue. Probably everyone here has the same problem. -
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Any chance of a re-up on this one? Just mayyybe someone still has it.
Old Deep Dish is just
Keep your eyes peeled for a not before posted 2003 DD set. Uploading it now.I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Just mayyybe someone still has it.
of course we do - i will upload both parts tomorrow i have to go now - maybe i will check back in later.
really now? i can't waitComment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Deep Dish - Live @ Red Box, Dublin - jun. 29, 2002 - Part 1.mp3
Deep Dish - Live @ Red Box, Dublin - jun. 29, 2002 - Part 2.mp3
128 kbps cbr quality
N.joyComment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
One of my all time favorite DD sets.Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
Thanks Gatz. I already had part 1 and didn't even know it (see Deep Dish wrong names page).I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
why cant they be liked they used 2??
i watched dubfire on saturday nite i think he spins very good but.........IT MEANS A LOT

Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
I'm sure i stated a TL on this one before but i cant find it now. Maybe It got wiped out in the Great Internet Wipe Out Last YearOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
It was in me pocket all along
Deep Dish - Live @ Red Box Dublin, Ireland (29.6.2002)-
Part 1
01. ID
02. ID
03. ID w/ Peace Division - What is this sound Acappella
04. Funktion - Seduction (Phil Jonston mix)
05. Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm (Behrouz Remix)
06. ID
07. ID
08. ID
09. Elisa - Come Speak To Me (Deep Dish Remix)
10. Nacca - Toriko
11. ID
Part 2
01. Sandy Rivera & Kings of Tomorrow - I want you 4 myself (Luke Fair dub)
02. Moony - Doves
03. ID
04. Anarcusan - In my mind (M.A.S. Arcadia mix)
05. ID
06. Elisa - Time
07. Funktion - Seduction
08. Celeda - The Underground
09. ID
10. ID
Somewhere:
Whatever Girl - Activator (PQM electro deephead mix)
Way2tite - Situation 2WOLast edited by chunky; October 22, 2008, 03:10:08 PM.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
All over this one.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish @ Red Box 29.6.2002
HAHAH NICE Chunky!! thanks...
I would like to add the following..
Deep Dish - Live @ Red Box Dublin Northern Ireland (29.6.2002)-
Part 1
01. ID
02. Sultan & Tone Depth Feat. Stephanie Vezina - Sagres Only plays a short clip...
03. ID w/ Peace Division - What is this sound Acappella
04. Funktion - Seduction (Phil Jonston mix)
05. Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm (Behrouz Remix)
06. ID
07. ID
08. ID
09. Elisa - Come Speak To Me (Deep Dish Remix)
10. Nacca - Toriko
11. ID
Part 2
01. Sandy Rivera & Kings of Tomorrow - I want you 4 myself (Luke Fair dub)
02. Moony - Dove (Creamer & K Mix)
03. ID
04. Anarcusan - In my mind (M.A.S. Arcadia mix)
05. ID
06. Elisa - Time
07. Funktion - Seduction
08. Celeda - The Underground
09. ID
10. ID
Somewhere:
Whatever Girl - Activator (PQM electro deephead mix)
Way2tite - Situation 2WOComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment