home computer=fucked=cantdownload ANY=
Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
home computer=fucked=cantdownload ANY=
-
I download both mixes each week. No exceptions. Its required listening as far as I'm concerned."The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
Every week with the odd exeption. I have my headphones attached to my work PC so as you can imagine I get through an absolute bucket load of music per week.
His hour can be a bit his and miss... The last 2 have been really good, imo.Comment
-
i've only downloaded one kiss digweed mix this year. and only grabbed because everyone trashed it on here, which coincidently, i ended up liking it.
have grabbed a few guest mixes, but not many. there is rarely anything for me on his show anymore.Comment
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
I'm suprised this is an actual question being posed because why wouldn't people? Whether you like him as a dj or not, his radio show is a good source of new tracks either released or coming out soon. Also, he does change up the styles being featured each week - sometimes heavily electro, other times like two weeks ago it was really spacey lush stuffComment
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
The only reason i've joined up with MS is cuz its the only place to get the best of John Digweed.
I'm from Pakistan, if i had enuff money i'd invite him to play for us here, someone should do that. I love him, he is god!
Comment
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
I aint for a while. I look at the tracklistings and if it looks good then i will.
This weeks show was wicked, love the new remix of that new U2 tune
Good peak time tunes.______________________________________________
The world was a mess but his hair was perfectComment
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
well, I download both Digger's hour and his guest mix EVERY WEEK, then play it in my tanning salon all week (along with other progressive sets), and people absolutely LOVE IT!! I admit sometimes it is a little bit weak, but he cant please EVERYONE every week!! If you dont like it, at least respect the grandfather of DANCE!!
Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.
Comment
-
i'd say that it would be better and easier for you to ask who doesn't listen diggers kiss mixes.he only comes at my town once every year and if i am lucky i'll have the chance to see him twice after traveling for six hours (to go to athens).i mean kiss mixes are like a present for me...Comment
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
Every week, i dont listen to the guest sets as much, but will start listening to them more. I just think that the whole commercial thing in the middle of the mix has to be changed. I hate that.Comment
-
He told me to `fuck off` and i stll listen to him.Comment
-
Re: Who still listens to the digweed kiss mixes?
I always try and listen to the sets at least once since they are so different from week to week. I feel that if I don't listen that I might just miss something."Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment