^ would be nice see some of those...can u scan them?
Memorable Concerts Tickets, Signed Albums & Posters, Autographs...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Memorable Concerts - Tickets
I've only got one
It's the only time in my life i have asked for an autograph, and that was mainly because it was the number 1 ticket. 
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Memorable Concerts - Tickets
Hey Shiva ... can't believe you went to the legendary Beruit set
- JD won't be happy if you are the culprit that taped/leaked it (although many thousands of progressive fans will thank you) !
I've duly taken the ticket photo for my MP3 coverflow pic
!
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Memorable Concerts - Tickets
I got this huge poster.It was when ADD came out Sasha was at the Virgin Megastore prior to his gig at Avalon Boston.They had a couple of these posters in the store.I grabed this one right before an employee did and had it signed.

I also have this poster of Faithless signed by everyone in the group after a concert at Axis Boston.I think it was sometime in 99.not really sure of the year.
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Memorable Concerts - Tickets
Now they would both do well on ebay
But don't you dare !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment