I would be guessin then, when I say that most likely the Barcelona set is as short or shorter than this one even! chemicalbeavis may have been correct in assuming it was 25-35 minutes long back in July. Still would be nice to have that 1!
[REQUEST]Sasha - Live @ RED ZONE(DJStevePerry, Juice107.6FM) July 18or19 2008
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: [REQUEST]Sasha - Live @ RED ZONE(DJStevePerry, Juice107.6FM) July 18or19 2008
I would be guessin then, when I say that most likely the Barcelona set is as short or shorter than this one even! chemicalbeavis may have been correct in assuming it was 25-35 minutes long back in July. Still would be nice to have that 1!
-
Re: [REQUEST]Sasha - Live @ RED ZONE(DJStevePerry, Juice107.6FM) July 18or19 2008
Steve Parry 2 superwave
Today at 7:13am
hi geezer
waiting for sasha's poeple to say yes or no, as they and sasha hook me up with lots of cool mixes
the one i played last week was one of the hours from ministry/involver launch (not the one radio 6 used recently, a different hour where he plays ladytron remix)
i'll do what i can for you my good man!!!
steve
Thanx steve, and how!
Comment
-
Re: [REQUEST]Sasha - Live @ RED ZONE(DJStevePerry, Juice107.6FM) July 18or19 2008
nice work dude. fingers crossed!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment