If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
What other options have you checked out with FireWire 800 in them? I know there should be more options available since the price of 1 TB and 1.5TB drives are dropping. You could always get a drive, external case and internal converter for the FireWire 800. It's amazing how cheap the internal drives are nowadays. There's a 1.5TB on sale for $170.
I say WD all the way. Haven't had any problems with my external. But I have had problems with my Seagate to where I've gotta send it back.
My external WD 750gb died a week ago, i had to rip it apart and put it inside my pc in order to restore some of the data that i had in. Most of it was lost.
I've had nothing but excellent performance from my Seagate 1 TB Free Agent Pro External HD's, I'm running 3 of these externals and a 500 GB internal Seagate as well
** I had major issues with Maxtor (junk) and some probs with WD as well.
Any of those other brands (Lacie's Fantom's, etc.) have usually a WD, Maxtor, Seagate, whatnot in there...question is, which one and what model?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment