If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I think the guy got a little too exited when he recorded this. The sound levels are a bit too high at first but get somewhat better after. You can always fix this by using mp3gain to ajust the decibel levels.
Re: Dave Seaman - Live at Castello Club Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt-DAB-10-03-2008
Shit i seem to gain about 12 hours of music a day. I tell myself to stop, but i can't. I've bought Cd's and not got around to listening to them yet. I think i need to go to some sort of clinic. Downloaders Anonymous or something. Mercuryserver is like crystal meth Thanks Gatz
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment