Makes for dragging away boredom on a day you can't do shit. Even though it deserves a 3/10, I'll give it a 4/10 because I like Mr. Sutherland as an actor.
Mirrors
Collapse
X
-
Mirrors
Grabbed this absolutely random flick because Keifer Sutherland is in it and it turned out to be a standard run-of the mill (attempted) horror flick with tons of blood and gore (thought it would have been a suspense one but boy was I wrong).
Makes for dragging away boredom on a day you can't do shit. Even though it deserves a 3/10, I'll give it a 4/10 because I like Mr. Sutherland as an actor.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

