If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yeah, Scott's DJing is the absolute business for sure. He also happens to be my flatmate, so you can be sure of excellent music selection.
He's actually been working on the mix this weekend, and I can assure you we're in for an excellent showcase of brand fookin' new material.
If you're after other stuff of Scott's, you can hunt down "opaline75" on Soulseek and he has heaps of material. He's also on there a bit more than me, however you can search me out as "gtappers2" if you like and I'll help you out. All released .AUdio sets are in my shares.
Scott's the man.. still reeling from his May 2004 Promo Can't wait for November's .AUdio... but then again, I say that about every month's .AUdio. I guess it's a given, eh?
HOLY SHIT! The Scott Oliver set up on inthemix is unbelievable. It's a freaking masterpiece. The guy's weaving between progressive and tribal and underground trance like it's nobody's fucking business. I pity the poor "international" who goes on after a "warm-up" set from this guy. No way I would let this guy off the decks until the party's over.
That's not usually a problem as most promoters give Scott the later sets so they like to get fucked up & go off to him. Plus he's just too hard to follow. He simply devastates dancefloors. Glad to see he's getting the attention he deserves. Been my favourite DJ for years.
P.S. Check out these for more proof:
Injunction (Promo December 2003)
24:8 (Promo August 2003)
Lament (Promo May 2003)
Live on FBI Radio (October 2003)
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment