baseball sucks
This...is...going...to...be...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
^^ I think you mean rounders don`t you.
Comment
-
Re: This...is...going...to...be...
I just think that the poor pitching staff of the cardinals is being exposed by the sox's lineup. Obviously the cards line up is leathal, however they're having a hard time with the sox's staff which is top notch. If the cards pitching was slightly better, the games would be a little closer and lower scoring games and more nerve wrecking. But luckily for sox fans, it's not. I have to admit though, I never expected the sox to be up 3 to none at this point... Either way - sox have been bitten one too many times for me to be confident that this game is over - cards line up is still one of the best...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment