About $2.59 for reg in Denver. Only good thing about the economy being fucked I guess...
gas prices in your area..?
Collapse
X
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
About $2.59 for reg in Denver. Only good thing about the economy being fucked I guess...
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
$2.05 east side of Kansas City. We are going to see the dollar and change mark before weeks end.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
Around $2.40 here"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
2.65 here in el paso tx...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
saw 1.99 yesterday. I hope it keeps droping.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
I just filled up and it was $2.17/gallon" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Comment
-
-
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
WTH? Every gas station by my is so much more. Stupid Somerville/Cambridge gas stations trying to make more off us"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
$1.77 of the interstate by the stadiums today. I buy premium, so I am under $2.00 for the first time.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment