if I end up getting the bimmer and I speed, it won't do you any good cause you'd need something quicker than a radar gun to keep up
Finally got me a new car
Collapse
X
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
if I end up getting the bimmer and I speed, it won't do you any good cause you'd need something quicker than a radar gun to keep up
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Finally got me a new car
will x6 do? mueheheif I end up getting the bimmer and I speed, it won't do you any good cause you'd need something quicker than a radar gun to keep up
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
Thanks everyone. I'm enjoying it, but like any new car, you gotta have an adjustment period. And hell if I move to NY, i'll probably be in Queens or Brooklyn where I could most likely find a place to park it, and then just use it for the trips to Atlantic City for a weekend of Poker. LOL.
And yes! Gotta be safe. Don't want any more drama with a mangled car.Comment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
Isn't it funny when you recapitulate how you treat a car? When it is new you drive safely, you try to treat it carefully when you park it or drive around curves and double check that you have enough distance between your car and others. You also take a look at it after you arrived before you say good bye, wash it regularly and buy goodies for it. Then at some point..you start caring less for it because you are used to it. At some stage, you also stop turning around to get another view of it. Kinda like having a long time relationship, isn't it?
Comment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
Yeah, true. I've never seen anyone take as good of care when it's over a year old as when it's new. I'm definitely not driving as careful with it as I did with my Olds, as it had shaky braky time and I had to slow down gradually with it or the whole thing would shake.Comment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
My Jeep is coming off-lease -- my initial plan was to swap it out and lease another one, but Chrysler doesn't do leases any more, so I've got to figure out an alternative plan. Might just buy my Jeep off-lease because I love it, it's in great shape, and that would be much cheaper than doing something new.
If I don't do that, though, I'm looking at leasing an Acura MDX, BMW X5, Mercedes M-class, and maybe that Lexus hybrid, although I've not actually done much research on that one. Don't have to decide until New Years, but am starting to look into it now...Comment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
dude get a Tundra, that shit will get you thru it all. quite reliable too.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
yeah you can see it on Top Gear and all the shit they put one through. AND at the end...it still started.Comment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
if it only gave better than 15mpg I'd be all over itwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
i guess it's a big gas guzzler. I'm happy to finally have a car that gets 28MPG Highway. Though I was looking at a civic that got 40, but it didn't have the horsepower this has, so i'll feel better traveling through the mountains of Appalachia.Comment
-
Re: Finally got me a new car
yeah v8s are such a downer in this day n age huh, that's why i drive a little saturn at the moment. i'm looking into an older 335i coupe, or a tacoma for the not to distant future though. any thoughts or heads up?
bimmerfest madness next year? go go go!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment