Off to the party for this tonight at Misery of Sound. Does anyone have any glowsticks I can borrow?
dj mag poll results
Collapse
X
-
Re: dj mag poll results
Off to the party for this tonight at Misery of Sound. Does anyone have any glowsticks I can borrow? -
-
Re: dj mag poll results
pure bullshit.... i feel sorry for the idiots voting for all the trance djs...
cant imagine hernan dropping from 7 to 14 to 16

Comment
-
Re: dj mag poll results
^^^ Yeah, it seems that the better you get the more you drop on this list
I guess Danny Howells just got too good !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: dj mag poll results
What makes Tiesto so talented to make the top of the list? Is he an amazing producer, dj, or he just do things at the right time? What makes this guy so sought after?Comment
-
Re: dj mag poll results
I think he plays the music that most people like and he marketed himself well at the right time. I don't know why everyone get so pissed off. I don't find his music that offencive, Its not massively different to music Sasha & Digweed where playing 10 years ago. If you look on his Cd's you'll see tracks like these
Anomaly - Calling Your Name
Billie Ray Martin - Honey
Bt - Mercury and Solace
LSG - Netherworld
Gypsy - I Trance You
Way Out West - Mindcircus
Nalin & Kane - Open your eyes
Cass & Slide - Perception
BT- Dreaming
Breeder - Tyrantanic
Fortress - Angel Saved My Life
People just like that trance sound. I think some people who like Dj's like Sasha & Digweed think there taste makes them somewhat better than someone else. Just because you like something different, it doesn't make you retarded or stupid. Music is just a form of entertainment and nothing more.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: dj mag poll results
^ i think the animosity comes not from those years where he was playing arguably more proggy-oriented stuff, but post-2002 when he dipped his brain in cheese-trance. and then double-dipped.
I still rate his first e-mix, probably one of the best mixes from a 'trance' dj you'll find.
but man, when he started to play tiesto remixes and originals back to back to back, people started going after him, and rightly so (imo --> the remixes sucked and most of his originals were trash save for maybe suburban train).you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: dj mag poll results
^ Yeah I have to admit I haven't herd him since 2001 when I watched him at Global Gathering. I always felt he was on par with Dj's like Guy Ornadel or John OO Fleming.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment