Thank you so much for doing this....I know this would mean the world to him
My letter to Diggers for Jib.
Collapse
X
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
Thank you so much for doing this....I know this would mean the world to himsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
I guarantee he will read the e-mail - he reads every one.
Plus he may well give a shout out on the show - he did for me way back in 2000 when I asked him at Bedrock when RITM would be appearing at HeavenComment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
The least I could do.
I want him to be remembered.
Just thinking of ways to help his family. Possibly a memorial fund. Does anyone know how to do something like that? The burden of funeral costs and various expenses can be a tough burden on his family given that this was unexpected. Any suggestions would help.Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
Very sorry to be reading about this, my condolences to jibs family and friends.I live for the look on your face....Comment
-
My letter to Diggers for Jib.
yeah same here - i feel rotten that this has happened without ever truly knowing the man or meeting him. I got a pm from him on saturday and the next i hear is this.
So so sad.
I'm sure Steve's family knew how much music meant to him but do they know how much Steve and his music meant to the people in this community ?
I think they should - somehow......
so long big fella - you made a lot of people smile along the way and you won't be forgotten..
Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
Much respect for you doing this for Jib.I was talking to MJ online about this.I know and we all know that Jib worshiped this man.
I will do my best to forward this email to Diggers.
last week i felt like it was best week of my life.this week i feel lost.
Cheers
hafidLast edited by THE_LIGHT; November 13, 2008, 03:45:15 AM.Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
yeah, lets hope he vividly remembers this.
nice work on the memorial Lil, very honorable.
the family and freinds of Steve deserve it.. my god i know what its like.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
he prob will
he respnded to one of my emails before
he say he reads all him emails too...
RIP JibbyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment