I think we should induct Jibs into the "MS hall of fame"!
It's your friends that make your world
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: It's your friends that make your world
I think we should induct Jibs into the "MS hall of fame"!
-
Re: It's your friends that make your world

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: It's your friends that make your world
Im pretty slow off the mark after being away from the forum for a little while and just saw this yesterday. I never really had much to do with Jibs but was obv well aware of his massive personality and him being such an obv joker and good guy
Despite our lack of contact I have still felt pretty damn depressed since finding out yesterday and can only offer my condolances and sympathies to those that were closer to him.
I sincerely hope that he has found a happier place... RIP dude[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: It's your friends that make your world
Steve "Jibgolly" James is part of the strong foundations of MCast/MS, and as long as we are here he will always be among us...
Our most sincere condoleances to his family and close friends.
R.I.P. Jibby, I am sure now you are in good hands now, and probably watching this with a smile on your face...
With Love...Comment
-
Re: It's your friends that make your world
Steve is the man who brought me to this board through is love of music..
I met him back in 2004, and brought him out to Salt Lake City to play a few gigs. In that time, I grew a fondness for the Stebe and he became like a brother to me. Steve was the one who got me into going to Winter Music Conference, and I'll always cherish the memories of blotting his face while dancing to John Digweed at the PawnShop.
I'm floored by this news, and appreciate the love that all of you show for him. He had a family here, and it was a beautiful thing.
I don't know what I'm going to do with out my weekly emails of Ben Watt sets, and snarky IM conversations.
Thanks for sharing this information, as I never would have found out otherwise.
I've lost a best friend.Comment
-
Re: It's your friends that make your world
R.I.P Jib you will be missed
may the progressive force guide you to the LIGHT!@@Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: It's your friends that make your world
fuck, its been a long time Ive listened to prog, today I did it again, couldnt stop the tears
farewell my friend
Revinant/S Junk?s/The Midnight Perverts
http://www.myspace.com/midnightperverts
Http://www.sjunkes.comComment
-
Re: i just heard
No one should be angry at you for coming and paying your respects....you were/are apart of this community and you have every right to grieve and pay respects....you have known Jibs a long time and I admire you for coming on here and giving him the respect he deserves.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment