good girl, didi.
My letter to Diggers for Jib.
Collapse
X
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
yeah no kidding
regarding his most current mcast set from pensacola......
the 50+ minute stretch from 105 to minute 157 is superb. i dont see how if you chopped that section out he wouldnt play it on his show.....
anyone have any pull with digs?
Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
i think any of us would be a good bet... for some reason i can almost guarantee you that digweed knows who steve is. don't know why. i think steve was too much of a freak about digs for him NOT to know. lol.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
Of course he knows who Steve is.
well it's official. we can stop the assault....
got this email today....Dear Steve
Thank you so much for you continuous emails
I just thought I would let you know that I don`t lie.
When I said I did not record the set I was telling the truth
The post on April 1st was a April fools joke.
I am gutted that I did not record the Vagabond set
but on the other hand I am happy as I was a great night
for me and lots of people in the room who like yourself
will have fantastic memories.
Now stop bugging me
Regards
John
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
what's diggers' email address at kiss again? I already suggested steve for a guest mix a year ago but i think i might do it again now........motherloverComment
-
Comment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
then ya didn't know him at all sir.... it was impossible and I'll say it again.... IMPOSSIBLE to get upset, irritated or even mildly teed off at him.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: My letter to Diggers for Jib.
My blackberry went off late last night....Here is Diggers reply:
Hi David
Thanks for you email
Really sorry to hear about Steve, it`s always sad when something like this happens.
Steve was always front and centre at my Miami shows and a regular email pest trying to
get me to broadcast it for weeks and months afterwards. A true fan and a proper music lover.
My thoughts are with his friends and family
Regards
JohnComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment