watever, i refuse to consider this thread, till after see it friday.
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (2008)
Collapse
X
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
watever, i refuse to consider this thread, till after see it friday.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ )))) -
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
ya its getting good but not great reviews. will still catch it. i just love bond flicksComment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
i read some not so favorable reviews about it today, but I am witholding judgement until I have actually watched it. Daniel Craig did a great job in Casino Royale so I am hoping it will be enjoyable.Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
I don't think it would be Daniel Craig who's shit ... possibly the new director or a lousy job with editing the film, read they didn't have time for edit.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
^
|
are you saying roger moore was the best bond?! connery all the way, good sir!Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
^^ yea connery fosho, he was the best by far imho. i love every bond flick as well, i will prob like this one a lot too.
lmao at timothy dalton. this bond is actually one of my all time favorites. -->
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
very good movie, liked it liked it.........good action, very real by the way....
good flick to watch it on a big screen to be honest......good flow about the history....
4 out of 5 for me, the other point i wont give it is because there is no poker in this one
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
saw this movie last night
probably the worst bond movie I've ever seen, I think I've seen all of the bond films and even liked I liked Craign in Casino Royal but this one fucking sucks! I'll generously give this hour and a half of garbage 2/5 stars.
The plot and the way they go about explaining it is fucking retarded.
There are also NO gadgets what so ever. Isn't this the reason people see James Bond? To see him shoot lasers out of his watch and parachute come out of his shoe? I was completely shocked about this. Did they just forget or did they make a conscious effort towards this. I mean there is NO Q and no bad ass technology whatsoever...which is what makes a bond film a bond film imo.
They must be taking bond in a new direction! No gadgets, no bad ass cars (instead they've got him driving around in a Ford Edge..wtf?), and no plethora of hot women to bang either.
I was really disappointed!Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
another sequel of disappointment. . .The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
does the computer at the base counts as gadget?...
fucking big i-touchhttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
I don't think they had gadgets in Casino Royale either? Or hardly any compared to the old Bond films. If you notice with Royale, Bond's taken a big departure from the old girls/cars/gadgets franchises and is going the Bourne route ie, trying to look more 'real.'
There are also NO gadgets what so ever. Isn't this the reason people see James Bond? To see him shoot lasers out of his watch and parachute come out of his shoe? I was completely shocked about this. Did they just forget or did they make a conscious effort towards this. I mean there is NO Q and no bad ass technology whatsoever...which is what makes a bond film a bond film imo.
They must be taking bond in a new direction! No gadgets, no bad ass cars (instead they've got him driving around in a Ford Edge..wtf?), and no plethora of hot women to bang either.
I was really disappointed!
So I wouldn't be expecting any gadgets and stuff in Qauntum when I watch it.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (200
Casino Royale was back to the start of bonds career.
There are no gadgets yet because i guess in the timeline of things they havnt been created
I think we may start to see them creeping in over the next few films, as long as daniel craig stays on boardComment
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment