It'd be interesting to know the sales across the GU's .. I assume Nick Warren shifts a reasonable amount of units.
Return of the NuBreed Series
Collapse
X
-
Re: Return of the NuBreed Series
It'd be interesting to know the sales across the GU's .. I assume Nick Warren shifts a reasonable amount of units.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Return of the NuBreed Series
Congrats to Jimbo. Im sure he will make a wicked one. He's been one of my favorite producers for years.
It doesn't say anything about it being a Nubreed.Comment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Return of the NuBreed Series
Oh man, I have gotta send him my new track I'm remixing.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment