Or just click here
New Forum for Jibby
Collapse
X
-
New Forum for Jibby
Folks, I have created a new forum dedicated to Jibby where we can all talk. You can't miss it, its the first one on the main page. Please continue to post and express yourselves in there.
Or just click herewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
-
Re: New Forum for Jibby
Thanks Kamal....can you move my poem over there as well....I think it has slipped onto the second page now.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: New Forum for Jibby
donewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: New Forum for Jibby
We have started a subforum for Steve inside his memorial forum dedicated to his DJ abilities. Enjoy a free archive of Steve James mixes which will be growing over the next weeks. Thanks to everybody who helped so far and thanks in advance to everybody who will help to complete it. This is going to get another one of these forum projects the [ms] Team makes together with the help of our uncomparable community.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment