Anything you've got is much appreciated.
BureOne Sets [Request]...
Collapse
X
-
BureOne Sets [Request]...
Been listening to the recently posted BureOne - Comfort Zone and it is just some phenominal stuff; does anyone have any other BureOne sets? I'd love to listen to more of his stuff and I could only find one more active set of his when I searched the archives?
Anything you've got is much appreciated.Tags: None -
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
These were mainly from 05 when first started recording. thought I lost some of these, older tracks, mixing so so..thought I'd share :) Mountain Bar mix: I had a gig later at this place. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDDM2AFS http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6g1l2 Vector Lovers - Futures in Plastic (Claro Intelecto mix)
Greeting people of Mercury. You may not know me but I may not know you. With that please feel free to take a looksy here at a groovey chill out House mix for your listening pleasure. Take a sip of that mixed drink and watch the place slowly get packed for the headliner...who'm ever that may be. Consists of artists such as John
Members of Mercury, I slapped together another warm-up style DeepHouse mix. This was on the "fly" and I had to flip through my cd's, and record shelf, listened to some tracks to see what was next, after some paper cuts and close calls, I pulled this one off. Dont mind the last track, I just wanted to add one more
ok, so my baseball team is in a serious crisis, this allowed me to finally get off my lazy ass and compile a set..been a long while. Another installment of groovy deep bass lines and sultry vocals pounding your eardrums. The warm-up deep house shit thats gets the early club night started! First half is warm lushy deep tribal
digging into the archives, the vault, the crates, dusting off some of the best tracks that came out in early 2000 and made prog explode!!! Its always fun to play old vinyl, listen to the crackles as the needle grooves through them. Not the best mixing perhaps but fuck it, its Prog!, the way it used to be made! http://www
Inspired by a thread in the yakityyak section ( http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52458 ) I decided to dust off some of my early vinyl acquisitions. **But be forewarned, I slap this together with much difficulty. It's been about 5 to 8 years I've touched some of these gems! I found looking for them was
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hlight=BureOne
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hlight=BureOne
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hlight=BureOne
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hlight=BureOne
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hlight=BureOne
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hlight=BureOne
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...hlight=BureOne -
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
Not to be rude Rib, cause you are absolutely the man, but I did mention in my post that only one of the BureOne sets in the archive (besides "Comfort Zone") was available for download; all the links are dead in those sets in the archives.
I was hoping someone who had downloaded any sets would re-post or re-link or something.Comment
-
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
ooopss sorry Dave, I didn't read the whole thing.....Not to be rude Rib, cause you are absolutely the man, but I did mention in my post that only one of the BureOne sets in the archive (besides "Comfort Zone") was available for download; all the links are dead in those sets in the archives.
I was hoping someone who had downloaded any sets would re-post or re-link or something.
we could ask him to do it
in the meantime i found this one - Click

Comment
-
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
Midnight Express was what got me hooked!
If Bure can't do it then I will as I have them (providing he's ok with it).Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
hey, thanks for the interest!
I posted new links to all the midnight express 1-4 on another forum but its currently down...as far as the other mixes, I don't have anything current up for dl.
These sites are blocked at work so I can't help you at this moment.. so if you can and have time Jon, that'll be dope!..I got some rep points for ya! = )
btw, thanks for trying Ribs! much appreciatedComment
-
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
I think I found some that might work, let me know.
Midnight Express Vol. 2 (Dec 2006)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SL69CJ7D
Midnight Express Vol. 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TEG2WWOT
Midnight Express Vol. 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTWJG3K8
BureOne - SoundsSeductive (Aug 200
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0wt3mmComment
-
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
yaaayy! thanks a ton for all the ace work from the vaults B.
have a good one fellas. lata.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: BureOne Sets [Request]...
Thanks Ribs!
No problem man, if you never got them back then, hope you enjoy them now!
Im still looking through my e-mails for Vol. 1 and some others.Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment