I heard the 600N was even worse and hoping the 610N would have been an improvement and they would've done better to patch things, which clearly they have not.
Wrt610n
Collapse
X
-
Wrt610n
Bought this router over the weekend. GUTTED that the Draft N + 5GHZ works like gutter shit. Even the 2.4Ghz Band works the same. Cant get a stable connection for anything decent. Drops every 15 - 20 minutes and reconnects. Just horrid. Will be returning it and going back to my Trusty G-router until Linksys can fix the problems.
I heard the 600N was even worse and hoping the 610N would have been an improvement and they would've done better to patch things, which clearly they have not.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Wrt610n
I am using the D-Link DIR-655 for N with my MBP. Runs beautifully. Probably has way more functions than I need, like the QoS, etc, since I don't play online games. But I torrent alot and eventually want to use VoIP so that should come in handy.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Wrt610n
if Linksys doesn't release half decent firmware upgrades in the next 3 weeks, I'm gonna send it back. Though I've heard if I use the 5ghz channel for dedicated N and use 2.4 ghz for Mixed (B/G), I might be able to bandaid the problem, will need to test it out when I get home.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Wrt610n
Do you need the mixed support? I remember reading if your equipment is N, it's best to just switch the router to N.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Wrt610n
Thats exactly what I did yesterday and only now reading your post. Stability has returned. The router has 2 radios, 1 at 2.4 ghz and 1 at 5 ghz. I've set the 2.4 ghz for B/G and 5 ghz for N and its made quite a difference. I haven't dropped a connection yet. Transfer rates jumped from 3 MB/Sec to 10MB/Sec (transferring an MKV internally) but I guess the frequency interfered with my laptops video card and it blanked out the screen for some reason. Will have to read up some more on that (haven't tried it again after).www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment