I dont think Fifa2005 will be better than PES4....
FIFA 2005
Collapse
X
-
Re: FIFA 2005
I dont think Fifa2005 will be better than PES4.... -
Re: FIFA 2005
fun game, much better ball control than fifa 2004...except when you make the double move (definitely takes practice to get these skilled moves down). passing is slightly tougher but this does force you to direct your pass with quicker timing. i disagree tho on scoring, found it easier. keeper is retarded when trying to block weak shots low to the ground. plus, it's still too easy to score off headers on a corner kick.Comment
-
Checked it out yesterday on ps2.
Fifa 2005 is good, but I used to play 2004 on pc and I think 2005 is not such a big improvement.
But how far can you go?! They always try to make the game much more realistic, but you only have a few buttons...
That is the biggest restriction I think... And you?
Comment
-
-
The Carear Mode Is excellent.... You have to start as manager of crappy team... a secon divsion teaqm in any legaue. WHile you play you can simulate matches and intervene and start playing from half time if you want. Other Clubs make offers for your players. I am only in the first season but I belived that as the game goes good teams would what you as their manager..
Overall good job from EA sports, year after year they change the game by making better.
The MUsic is good.. from the top of my head I think I heard Scissor SIsters, Ferry Corteisn,the streets, and a Remix of Junkie XL....
For the people of latin american, they drop some Reggeaton, and shit like that.
TheComment
-
reggaeton... intresting.
i used to love the old school fifa games... havnt really played the newer ones cause winning eleven has delivered like crazy imo... winning eleven 7 is awesome.. any other winning eleven fans? i need to try out fifa 05 for sure though.Cloud Nine Mix Sessions every LAST Thursday of the month
www.friskyradio.com
www.myspace.com/djadrianravelo
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment