If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
What I previously read on the forum in different Moore threads is the comment that he only uses Democratic related news sources. I wonder what this means. Are the different papers and news channels in the US seen as being a more on the democratic or republican side? If this is indeed the case wouldn?t this be dangerous for a country as new is always bias. It would also mean that the needed media has lost its reputation of being objective and not taking sides.
I personally think this is a very interesting question for the American society as the media is a very important part of a democracy. I am not arguing that media cannot choose a political side but it can never be good for the integrity of national media that all the sources are on either one or the other side. Could somebody explain how its like in the US.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.