Again I read the politics section and laugh my ass off...great, great...keep up the good work
It's offical.US in Recession
Collapse
X
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
Again I read the politics section and laugh my ass off...great, great...keep up the good work
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIX -
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
what have I been wrong about again?? Who predicted gas to go down to $70/ barrel when it was $140?
No NO NO the way I see it is that you are Miro's puppy and and Miro is an idiot.Comment
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
look, your sole argument to bailout the automakers (which as far as the wires are reading today, isn't going to happen), is to say that "it isn't fair not to bail them out" and "think of the union workers".
look, I understand that you feel entitlements are justified on fairness factors. I understand that you feel it irresponsible to bail out one business and not another, regardless of a highly distinguishable economic value to the actual operations of the united states. I understand that you feel that putting tariffs on goods is a noble social goal, despite the tried-and-true consequences of doing so. I would also understand that you feel that businesses should operate even if they must do so at a loss, whether forced to do so by government sanction or otherwise.
but tunnel-vision, consequences-be-damned perspective has been proven harmful, time and time again. And while I'm not e-mailing Miroslav back and forth to gang up on you, as you seem to imply, does it not incline your mind that two separate individuals would come to the same conclusion based on, I dunno, the same economic principles? Is it really a stretch to say, "you know what, spending billions for a few select businesses will only ensure that we must continue spending more billions on them in the future, and...when does this vicious cycle end?" and perhaps respect the law that no business exists perpetually, and that to do so requires hard work, good products people are willing to buy at a market-based cost, and strong, competent management?
Why is it so difficult for you to say, "If U.S. automakers cannot find a market fix for their problems, they must fail, They should go through bankruptcy proceedings so that creditors and owners can redeploy their assets as efficiently as possible." Why is it so hard for you to see that bailing out the automakers is unfair to those who are not complicit in causing their failure? Why can't these automakers have the freedom to fail?
here's a cookie for 'predicting' that gas would go down to $70/bl. This doesn't make you right about the automakers.
I'll leave this as my last comment on the subject.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
this collapse has been anticipated for many years now. those who predicted it (almost to the very week) were ignored because nobody wants a 'doomsayer' when things are doing well.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
i know what runningman is trying to do... he is trying to get the USA to waste even more money on crap so that the USA, as a whole, continues on its downward spiral to hell.
once that happens, Canada wont seem that bad. (might i add it doesnt seem that bad right now actually)"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
HAHAH.. nice onei know what runningman is trying to do... he is trying to get the USA to waste even more money on crap so that the USA, as a whole, continues on its downward spiral to hell.
once that happens, Canada wont seem that bad. (might i add it doesnt seem that bad right now actually)
mariner read my post in the other threadComment
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
Look, why don't you grow up and get some manners?
I may disagree with you and think that you are wrong on a lot of things, but I've made it a point to stay away from personal attacks and name calling. You don't have to like me or agree with me, but it would be nice if you could extend the same basic courtesy to me.
Your decision to resort to this sort of behavior says much more about you than it does about me.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
-
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
I was screwing around when I wrote that. We could just hang them in the street if you don't like chopped head.Comment
-
-
Re: It's offical.US in Recession
^^ I guess we could ask for a forum vote?
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment