Ugly chicks don't do it for me ... so i suppose the next thing is how phat is "fat" !!
fat girl with pretty face or skinny girl with ugly face
Collapse
X
-
Re: fat girl with pretty face or skinny girl with ugly face
Ugly chicks don't do it for me ... so i suppose the next thing is how phat is "fat" !!sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: fat girl with pretty face or skinny girl with ugly face
Indeed
That's why I'm not having any: my woman is fit and I wanna keep it that way. On the other hand, if I breed a female one, I could replace the current model with a new one after a while
Comment
-
Re: fat girl with pretty face or skinny girl with ugly face
Bring on the ugly chicks, I cannot tolerate fat
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment