always very good
Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 2008)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
always very good

Co tu dużo gadać Panie, treści pieśni niczym lanie, wody Panie na mój młyn, taki dobry z tego czyn, że płynące z setów dźwięki, niszczą fazy mej udręki, i już człowiek zajarany, leci wiskać leśne polany, w poszukiwaniu grzybów oczywiście, ja też przyznaję uroczyście
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
Great set, chocked full of bass heavy and groovy tracks. Favorite part was the "laugh line" that looped the "ha, ha, ha" about half way in, really brought the theme together I thought. Excellent as always Ribbs, like my mortgage, I expect one of these from you at the beginning of every month now
This was definitely more bumpin than Das or Health, really enjoyed the tribal feel throughout.
Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
I got this thumpin in my car! Absolutely love it!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
way to go ribbz ma brotha~! classy fun mix!
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
Thanks Funky and Ace !!
Great set, chocked full of bass heavy and groovy tracks. Favorite part was the "laugh line" that looped the "ha, ha, ha" about half way in, really brought the theme together I thought. Excellent as always Ribbs, like my mortgage, I expect one of these from you at the beginning of every month now
This was definitely more bumpin than Das or Health, really enjoyed the tribal feel throughout.
Big thanks mate,
have I told you my Xmas Wish ?
*cough*your set*cough*
thanks brother
Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
great set...I think that the whole pineapple express line with 2.5 girls is great...I put my balls in...lol I laughed for the first 15 minutes of the set on the train today...heheThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
Good stuff.Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
Cheers Shpiro, i`m glad you enjoyed ....
thanks Srb, I'm especially glad that you like it !Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Laugh Lines (December 200
excellent mix ribbario, probably my favorite to date
the pineapple express sound bites are great tooComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment