If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Warm Art on Proton Radio came to a close this past week with a 3 hour set from none other than Trey Smith and Earth Dueley.
Originally posted by Trey Smith
Hello All,
Well Warm Art has been around for almost 2 years (Almost 200 original mixes!) and we've decided it's time to move on. It's been a great ride and more fun than I ever imagined, but we just don't have the time for it like we used to. Warm Art has had a weekly radio show, 3 club nights, and guest mixes ranging anywhere from Magda to Bill Brewster... Thanks for listening for the last couple years, and be on the look out for something different (again) in the future.
So I was orginally preparing a 1 hour mix for this show. I was going to make it a second cd from the first Warm Art mix that I did in December 2002 (link here). During the time I was working on it, Earth came over to play records one night and we ended up belting out what I think is our best set yet. It's a three hour long set starting out with some light techhouse and ending up at around 140BPM.. lol.. It's a really busy mix, neither me or earth were sitting still during the mix and pretty much every genre thinkable is covered... enjoy!
Thanks for all that listened to the show!
Here's the sets for download if you weren't able to tune in:
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment