Crap!! Next please !!! Sorry to hear so many of you have had a bad year
2008 - How was your year?
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2008 - How was your year?
Crap!! Next please !!! Sorry to hear so many of you have had a bad year
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Comment
-
Re: 2008 - How was your year?
For me it was just another year of going through the motions. The only thing was i met a girl who i know i have a future with.Comment
-
Re: 2008 - How was your year?
While I must that was a tough year...what year isn't a tough one? I guess I am just thankful to have lived another year of precious life. I had some good times and bad times this year...lost a gal, got promoted and spent most of the year in and out of hospitals and doctors' offices.
BRING ON 2009!!!
Sorry to hear so many people have been on the grind this year...as Nas would say, "We all on the grind>"
Best wishes to you all in the New Year!Comment
-
Re: 2008 - How was your year?
- I graduated
- Started a new job
- Traveled for work
- Got a new car
- Working on a mini-me"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: 2008 - How was your year?
Pretty good year on the whole. New member of the family on the way, so that's really exciting, although it's pretty intimidating at the same time. Some good trips in '08, got a new car, Bush is going to be leaving office, so no real complaints.
The only regret I have, if I can even call it that, is that I didn't really advance career-wise as much as I would have liked, at least in terms of doing things that are new and challenging for me -- felt like I was kinda going through the motions at times, doing the same thing I've done before, not breaking any new ground. At the same time, though, my business generation is up a lot, so work life is still a net positive.Comment
-
Re: 2008 - How was your year?
This year has been good to me. Got a new job, lost that new job. The birth of baby Zaine. Aunty passed away.
Wonky sort of year but not a bad one by any means. Could be alot worse.
Sorry to hear the many who are doing it hard in this forum. Try to keep your heads up and please, do not to give up.
Good luck to all in 2009 and may all you hopes and dreams be fullfilled.“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
― Marcus Tullius CiceroComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment