1963 (My Point of View) through 1976 (Man Child)
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I have the full Chick Corea (RTF included) & Weather Report discographies also, I'm a huge Jazz/Fusion fan, I have just over 1TB (Jazz/Fusion) in my collectionThat's a fair few CD's then, as herbie's certainly been active over the years !
What's your favourite period ?
I'd never really got into the Headhunters stuff, but thought I'd wait til its released in it's entirety (same with Weather Report, who I've only got pockets of).
Love his complete blue note, bought it in NYC at http://www.jazzrecordcenter.com/ so it has sentimental value ... caught Corea with Redman/Mcbride/Blanchard/Haynes at the Blue Note that trip !Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I'm more of a 60's acoustic fan, although I do love all Wayne Shorters stuff (incl. Supernova to Native Dancer to his 4 x electric albums incl. High Life) - he's a true genuis.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I'm into everything from albums of the 50's (Stan Getz, Paul Desmond etc.) right up to the most recent Pat Metheny, Jean Luc Ponty and Larry Coryell cd's.Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
sry to spamm this, but dude.. you fellas just made my fucking day... i will leave it at that, and with these cuts that i will be rockin out to this evening. goodnight. cheers.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2yCgO1vRT8[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KlcvvHrtfo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJfO8XJR-Y[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTEfrmqxws[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQtmkoakjOc[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFdO01AFFC8[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtl7l0HHWI[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aqr2rkgDdM[/youtube](((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
david byrne and brian eno's new CD
very good. very.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Warm Up Jody Wisternoff live at Justmusic 2008-11-08
some tasty stuff...Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
DJ Sneak 'Back In the Box'...bumpin'!Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYCh0NuBuY[/YOUTUBE]The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment