If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Such a disappointment...I mean the game itself is great, no doubt. But the thing is that the graphics engine for the game is done very poorly to say the least on my computer it works on "acceptable" "standard" graphics settings and i have 4gb ram and nvidea 9800gtx with 512 mb so you can imagine the set up needed to run this on anything more than standard...
I am not going to go into detail about all the piracy protection shit they have installed as well, all I am going to say is that none of that shit works...long live the torrent rippers
this was the first game in a while I contemplated on buying but after reading all the review's and tryingit out for myself I think i will wait for the next 4-5 patches to come out before i think about doing something like that again.
TheIdiotsAREWinning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
I heard they increased the image quality with better textures, more effects and improved view distance but it's still an enhanced console game "only". On a TV they look cool but both Xbox360 and PS3 are already behind again compared with what you can get in actual PC Games. That if you pay many times the price of a console for your PC and get a Game working without waiting half a year for Patches lol. I played GTA4 on the PS3 and the only thing I missed was mouse/keyboard control for the fights.
Im playing NFS:Undercover, and its fun, try it..
not GTA4 but looks pretty good
i have 4 gb on ram and 8800gt set up and it runs smoothly!! on high on everything....
I was looking very forward to NFS: Undercover until the reviews came out. Everything that I would not want in the game is a reality and I'm disappointed. I'll wait until it's $20 before I get it so that it will be worth it. I recommend Midnight Club: LA. That game is lots of fun.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment