Shite happens though. Maybe in 6 months you'll look back and see it was the best move. Oppertunities pop up from the most unlikely circumstances. Every cloud etc, etc.
My roommate's girlfriend is pregnant... and I'm drunk again.
Collapse
X
-
Re: My roommate's girlfriend is pregnant... and I'm drunk ag
I get the same impression. Pickles you need to declare your feelings and stock up on the old lube. :wink:Originally posted by Musical Journey
Shite happens though. Maybe in 6 months you'll look back and see it was the best move. Oppertunities pop up from the most unlikely circumstances. Every cloud etc, etc."Pain is only weakness leaving the body." -
shiiiit... after living with the other guys that I've lived with over the past few years, it makes a man realize how good things are now. I've been thinking about buying a house, but I still don't want to try to find a new roommate. I definitely (probably) can't afford to buy a house unless I have someone helping me, so who fuckin knows.
You guys hear one word and suddenly you somehow you turn it all gay... I'm not the one that scored 40% on that little test a few days ago
Comment
-
Re: My roommate's girlfriend is pregnant... and I'm drunk ag
Hey P:
Did you take that Gay test???
Just curious. Ive had tons of cool roomates, but I doubt I would ever say those kinds of things about 'em. Maybe you found a type of love that Im not familiar with.Bluewire ProductionsComment
-
I remember you questioning my sexuality not too long ago Mr Pickles and at the time i said my time would come. Well here it is on a big fat plate with all my friends joining in.
Comment
-
We're not your friends...we just hate pickle as much as you.Originally posted by Musical Journeywith all my friends joining in.
Just kidding PM we love you...but not in the same way you love your roommate.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Thanks :cry:Originally posted by skahoundWe're not your friends...we just hate pickle as much as you.Originally posted by Musical Journeywith all my friends joining in.
Originally posted by skahoundjust kidding PM we love you...but not in the same way you love your roommate.
Comment
-
-
Re: My roommate's girlfriend is pregnant... and I'm drunk ag
sorry to sound insensitive .....
but this is the funiest thread ever IMO
BTW im losing a good roomate too because he got his girl pregnant also...anybody heard of birth control
Comment
-
Yeah, when you have a perfect roomie, tell him/her to use a friggin condom or take the pill. There's your solution.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
I don't think Pickle has to worry about knocking up his roommate as they've yet to perfect male pregnancy. But it's definitely something they should be using anyway.Originally posted by YaoYeah, when you have a perfect roomie, tell him/her to use a friggin condom or take the pill. There's your solution.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment