^^^ hope you washed it before you re-gifted!
So, I went to this Christmas party....
Collapse
X
-
Re: So, I went to this Christmas party....
^^^ hope you washed it before you re-gifted!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
-
Re: So, I went to this Christmas party....
There's only one thing worse than getting a penis pump for Xmas ... and that's getting a second hand pump LOL !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment