If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
For me, I've always enjoyed "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." "Christmas Story," of course, is another classic. "Elf" has also quickly jumped onto my list of movies I like to watch this time of year as well.
Any other favorites out there? For those that have seen it, how Christmas-y is "Nightmare Before Christmas?"
I like the xmas/winter Sopranos episodes - the one where Chris and Paulie get lost in the pine woods is an all time classic !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
It's a Wonderful Life - cheesy I know, but it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't watch it.
Also Mickey's Christmas Carol and a Charlie Brown Christmas are my other must watches at Christmas time
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment