Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Here you go:
Enjoy!!!Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Thank you to all for these great sets. Hernan is the man.
d-_-bComment
-
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Quite possibly the best thread.. ever.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
many thanks .. another dead link is funky deep n tribal 2001Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
here you go:
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
I noticed the gigasize links for H.C. Studio Martin, 2003-10-25 - Part 3 & 4 are dead. Does anyone have Part 3 of Studio Martin?
Edit: Part 3 found:
I have Part 4. Will post a link shortly.
Part 4
Also here is H.C. - 2005-02-18 - Iquique, Chile (a different date than the tracklisting here, prob. the same set.)
In addition are two more sets I've not seen before:
This NRJ is different than the 2005-10-22 one I have.
Hernan Cattaneo - 2006-01-15 - Party News MasterMix on NRJ Radio
Also,
Hernan Cattaneo - 2006-00-00 - The Gallery Podcast 011
Last edited by CactusBeats; February 28, 2009, 08:21:46 PM.I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment