well that wasnt very nice.
What happened to the recent kiss 100 sets??
Collapse
X
-
Re: What happened to the recent kiss 100 sets??
Yeh rewing stop picking on the girls and pick on someone your own size ya big fairy :PComment
-
Re: What happened to the recent kiss 100 sets??
You've gotta be kidding me! You really get PMs about that? Damn Peruvians.Originally posted by TomTomIf I can forward you the questions I get via PM and Emails about the Kiss show featuring Trance music and you answer all of them I will wait next time.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
I am so fucking tired of tiesto and his smiling face. I know i'd be smiling too if I made that much money just for spinning records for people. There just seem to be more fans of trance and they vote a lot more than house fans vote. We don't take that voting for our favorite dj as serious as they do.
So what might happen to MS IF tiesto does take over Mr. Digweeds spot. Will that mean more livesets from other dj's? Because I wouldn't mind that. I love the live mixes you guys get.Comment
-
rewing3: She's already posted 2 other messages in this thread saying "What happened to Digweed???" and "no really what happened" .. so she went from believing there was a switch to trance, to not believing it, and now back to believing it
So really, she's not the most gullible person ever.. or else she wouldn't have believed for that short time that it was all a joke... Right?
Ride the donkeyComment
-
Re: What happened to the recent kiss 100 sets??
Originally posted by rewing3You must be the most gulliable person every. Look around and you will find your answer on were digweed went and what happened to his show. Hint: Look through the threads carefully.Originally posted by yelenaWhat a girl to do??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
easy on the girl ...we dont have many of those round here
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment