so far, so good, fourth track in... mmmmm yeah
BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
Collapse
X
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
so far, so good, fourth track in... mmmmm yeahFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
^^ and where have you been?Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
thanks


Co tu dużo gadać Panie, treści pieśni niczym lanie, wody Panie na mój młyn, taki dobry z tego czyn, że płynące z setów dźwięki, niszczą fazy mej udręki, i już człowiek zajarany, leci wiskać leśne polany, w poszukiwaniu grzybów oczywiście, ja też przyznaję uroczyście
Comment
-
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
haha, was wondering that myself! Every time I thought I had some time something always came up. Weekends have been more busy...marriage is slowly taking over!!
Jon Im starting to feel your pain!Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
Thanks for the comments guys! Means plenty to me!
Hope the rest of you dig it as well! cheers for dropping by!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
Oh there was.... I am still sorting through a lot of stuff... I've been quiet lately because there is TOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH to compute haha...For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
It's tough having to juggle everything constantly!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
Can I just say WOW! Halfway through and loving it, you had me at the first track!
Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Nightime Extravaganza
I know what you mean!! There is so much music, its hard to put it all together.. I have so many other type of sets I would like to put out that sometimes.. it feels.. as though , my heart ... can't take it...so much beauty....
yes it is!...one day at a time!
Thanks Billy! Glad your enjoying so far!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment