If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I have a solid passcode for the wireless modem (through comcast). Yesterday morning could access no problem and when the password was input it accepted device onto the signal without issue.
I reset the modem yesterday afternooon - (due to an ongoing comcast issue) - and now the passcode doesnt work.
as its a comcast modem I have very little control over it - but is there a way I can reset that passcode? and/or trouble shoot why it wont let other devices on now with the passcode?
(the modem works hard wired to the main machine)
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I feel for you having to deal with Comcast. Was a complete nightmare for me. Glad you got things sorted. Now hack that box and get yourself some quality speeds.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment