Anyhow, totally did a revamp of my site + tons of work. Store is finally up, and got some more prints coming.
dibec.com
Collapse
X
-
dibec.com
Woot! What a year it has been for me. Really got into Photography, been doing lot's of client and landscape shots. I guess I finally consider myself a pro.
Anyhow, totally did a revamp of my site + tons of work. Store is finally up, and got some more prints coming.
dead, yet alive.Tags: None -
-
Re: dibec.com
did you get into doing CMS? Cause your site before was way into flash...i think.Comment
-
-
Re: dibec.com
Oh hadn't heard of that one yet. The site looks super clean bro.Comment
-
Re: dibec.com
Thanks Jeff. I really focused on the user experience. There is tons of information, and trying to make cohesive and functional was an immense challenge. Overall, I am very happy with they way it worked out. =)dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: dibec.com
some really cool pics bro....i wanna go to chicago now
good jobComment
-
Re: dibec.com
great work!https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment