to work on the 5th of Jan due to being financially ruined. If it wasnt for my mother and father i think me and the bread knife would of lost the house months ago. I've had no help from the company i work for they haven't been in contact to see if i'm on the mend yet they expect me to go straight back to what i was doing when we got hit by a 44 tonne wagon/lorry at 56mph.
I'm a bit nervous on what to expect when i get back on monday but we'll see what they propose to me in terms of how they are gonna gently get me back into the routine?
I cant just walk away from the job as there is no jobs at the mo and i dont think there will for the next 18 months at least plus its very good money and if you make good money you get used to living a certain way?
I'll be back on MS Monday to let you guys know what they've said




Comment